Rehearsal 26.09.17

In today's rehearsal we focused a lot on the music of the play. We explored group singing 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' by Death Cab for Cutie. There is a lot of power to the song when everyone is committed to singing it. I played the guitar and I think that is how it will be for the actual show.
We also looked at Through The Valley by Shawn James. This song directly references the Psalm 23:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

This is very appropriate for the kind of death theme we are exploring in this play. We did some group singing of this song with some harmonies and it added an extra layer of emotion to the song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2004 Tsunami

DRESS RUN

GIG THEATRE